Built in 1925 by Ben Muncil (who also built Camp Topridge on Upper St. Regis and White Pine Camp on Osgood Pond) in Southold, Long Island, Little Loj was relocated to Lake Placid in 1999. Completely renovated to include in-floor radiant heat, central a/c, three-season porch and handicap access. Two story Douglass fir boathouse with bonus room and terrace. Bath House, private jetty and firepit.
Merrill L. Thomas, Inc.
Interior (More Info)
Above Ground Tank,Combination,Oil/Hot Air,Radiant In Floor